How To Fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Errors
If you are using Windows 7, then you do know what a good system it is! But unfortunately every good system also has problems once in a while and Windows 7 is not the exception. Almost every one who uses windows 7 knows that the infamous blue screen of death can pop up at any time causing severe problems for users.
What are the most common causes for Windows 7 Blue Screen Error:
- Driver conflicts
- NTFS file system damage
- damaged SCSI or IDE drivers
- damaged portions of your hard disk
Here are three methods you can take to fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Errors:
1. Update the out-dated device drivers on your computer. Blue Screen Error of course would be probably occurred because of the conflicts between drivers. You need to keep your PC device drivers new in order to fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Errors.Click Here To Download Latest drivers for your PC.
2. Remove the Virus/Spyware - Run Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware to get rid of the virus or spyware you have on your computer. You should run your Adware program to check that your computer is clean from any other adware or spyware.
3. Fix your Windows Registry – Run registry cleaner software to scan your entire registry, and fix all the errors inside. Most of the blue screen errors are related to Windows registry problems. Blue screen of death can be caused by the invaid, corrupted and malicious registry entries. Actually, it is a effective way for fixing blue screen with registry repair tools. Moreover, over time, the registry of your windows gets cluttered with tons of information. If you experience slow down in your PC during boot up times, opening up of new folders, surfing windows, its likely your registry has a ton of information it needs to wade through. Therefore, it is the most important step you should take to fix Windows 7 Blue Screen Errors.
To fix Blue Screen Windows 7 Errors,You need to follow the steps below:
Click the “Scan” button.
Click the ‘Fix Errors’ Button to Repair Your PC!
Posted in Blue Screen Error